Let us help you with your FAMIS benefits
The Family Access to Medical Insurance Security (FAMIS) program is available to meet the health care needs of Virginia’s uninsured children between the ages of 0 through 18 years. It is for working families that earn too much to qualify for Medicaid but cannot afford private health insurance. INTotal Health is proud to serve over 57,000 members in the state of Virginia and offers a wide range of standard and value added benefits:
- Physician, hospital, outpatient and prescription drug services for children and adults
- Laboratory and X-Ray services
- Translation/Interpretation services
- Yearly sports physicals for children
- Free Boys & Girls registration fee for children
- No referrals needed for specialist care by in-network providers.
We will help arrange for your children to get the covered benefits they need to stay healthy. Keep your children’s benefits by renewing them on time. Give us a call toll free at 1.855.323.5588 if you have questions or need help.